Tuesday 20 March 2012

Upcoming Posts

Haven't been on in the past week so I'm going to make up for it in the next few days. Later on tonight I'll be previewing the Miami Masters which begins this week. I will also look at the Champions League quarter final draw and who the main contenders are for the prestigious trophy. Tomorrow night I'll be looking at the run-in of both Manchester clubs as City face a tough run of games as they try to close the gap on neighbours United. I'll also look at the relegation battle and what teams are likely to face the drop. There will also be two special articles looking back at the careers of both Fernando Gonzalez and Ivan Ljubicic who both retire in the coming weeks, Gonzalez this week in Miami and Ljubicic next month in Monte Carlo.

No comments:

Post a Comment