Thursday 23 February 2012

Weekend Action

I was too late getting around to discussing today's tennis so im just going to let you all know what my plan is for the next few days. Tomorrow im going to be back on to discuss the latest results in Marseille, Memphis and Buenos Aires and llok ahead to the latter stages of those tournaments, as well as having a check on the golfing action in Arizona. Im also going to look ahead to this weekends soccer action and give my tips for that. Over the weekend im going to discuss the first round of the Allianz National Hurling League and look at what can be expected from each county. Next week the tennis season moves on to 3 new destinations and so ill be previewing the tournamentsin Dubai (where stars such as Federer, Djokovic and Murray are part of a very strong field), Delray Beach (Cilic, Tomic, Isner and Roddick) and Acapulco (attracting players such as Ferrer, Almagro and Simon). So there's plenty to look forward to over the next few days. Also if anyone wants to ask me anything or talk to me about my posts my e-mail address is on my profile page and id be happy to hear some feedback and answer any questions people have.

No comments:

Post a Comment